Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's 10 Zulhijjah 1431

Okay...
Malam ni adalah malam raya
Sayunya....
Raya keempat diperantauan
But insyallah..dgn kawan2 disisi..rindu itu akan terubat, I believe....

Okay,
Sangat sedih apabila sehari before raya and on the malam raya itself you are feeling sick
Sangat x best
I think kali ni paling worst penah alami
I can’t even walk to the kitchen this morning
I can’t even sleep on the bed
I nearly cried...

Okay,
Result ICT dah keluar
I feel really nervous and afraid...
What grade will I get?
Will I pass the assessment?
Seriously, I am ‘cuak’ when I saw her marks
Will I be okay?

Okay,
Sudah...esok raya....you should enjoy your last raya here!
Put all worries aside dulu...
I really hope I can join to the Eid Prayer tomorrow
nk ikot juga!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment