Saturday, September 18, 2010

9th Syawal 1431 Hijrah


Dalam sedar tak sedar.....
Rupa-rupanya dah 9 hari dh dln bulan Syawal....
My 2nd and last Syawal here...insyallah...
Will remember the precious moments here...
Buat kuih raya, rewang, memasak, celebrating the eid, solat raya di padang, bekerja 7jam d hr pertama raya...
Sorry peeps...didnt do my best for our celebration....you guys did a lot for our event
I was too homesick (ke alasan ni....i am promising myself that next time, with all my best, won’t do the same again)
SORRY SGT!!

For the last fortnight, a lot of things happened...
Predictable and unpredictable...

Alhamdulilah...mum is getting better..though she’s still eating moi
She said that kalu dr 100% skrg dh tinggal 30%...alhamdulilah
Mak...
I’m so sorry...
When I am sick, you are the one who always at my side...
But when you are sick, what can I do for you with these thousand kilometres away??
Cudnt cook for you....
Cudnt iron your clothes....
Cudnt feed you....
Cudnt ALL...
But i’m still thankful....
My prayer could always be with you...
My voice could enlighten your day...
My stories could make you laugh...
Sebak haritu when you told me...
“Mak ckp kat tok...dia mesti kuat..sakit sorg2 kat sana..kesian dia kat sana...”
Mak, alhmdulilah anak mak xpenah sakit teruk kat sini...cuma catch flu, stomach-ache..biasa2 ja...
Maybe you are one of the reasons why I can stand still till today!!!
Mak, I miss you a lot...

Alhamdulilah for the ICT result though being psycho-ed by Shaleen for a week....Alhamdulilah...
Will strive for the 2nd one

Wedding news...
Kepada yang mengejut dan yang xmengejut...
Congratulation to all of you...
Barakallahu lakuma insyallah....
Sam..
though i’m don’t know you well...i’m impressed with the changes, ur desicion, ur story....
Kak Nabilah...
kak, i miss u a lot...
kak, i still remember when you approached me during the orientation week
when u brought us to mid
when u came and picked up us from kl sentral when we cudnt find the exit
when u ...... (xdpt nk cerita...terlalu byk kak...hanya Allah shja mmpu membalas jasa-jasa kak)
Thanks you ur kindness, companions, thought, preach .....EVERYTHING!!  
Kak Zura
“Adik2, jom tgk movie next week!”
Thanks kak for making my 1st yr foundation memorable...
I’m thankful and grateful to be placed at ‘that house’...
Thou most of my friends said that living with seniors was a s*** experience, not to my roommates and i
Kak Tiqah
Thanks for inviting my mum and me
Sorry we both cudnt attend it
Mak sgt gmbira tau anak murid dia dh walimah.....
N****h & K** ***y
Still nk dgr pengumuman dr empunya diri, still msh terkejut..hehe

Sorry cudnt attend the invitations


 **Sedang mengumpul kekuatan untuk meluahkan sesuatu kepada sesorang...sorry, i coudnt take it anymore...u r too much dear....**

No comments:

Post a Comment