Sunday, September 19, 2010

Enough.fullstop.

Enough.
As expected!!!!
I don’t know whether I can believe you or not...
We both on the same boat...
Other friends too...
Some of them are even worse...
I am not mad at you...
and not also hate you...
I’m wordless...
I’m speechless...
I’m emotionless...
I don’t know what should I reply to you...
I don’t even know how I should react to your messages...
SORRY... I have no word for you...

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you badly. Let God deal with the things do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too” (Zam, 2010)

Can I just let the time decide the solution??
I don’t want to think about this...
I don’t want to be bothered because of this matter...
I have a lot and more important things to think of, to deal with and to do....

‘Ukur baju di badan sendiri’       
'Mendengar guruh di langit, air di tempayan dicurahkan’
‘Berpegang lembu pada talinya, berpegang manusia pada janjinya’


Betapa indahnya tinggalan orang Melayu dahulu...
Betapa telitinya hasilan orang Melayu dahulu...
Bukan digarap hanya untuk ditatap tetapi digarap untuk anak-anak bangsa menghayati dan beramal



No comments:

Post a Comment